lwip-devel

RE : RE : RE : RE : RE : [lwip-devel] Can we remove pbuf_init()

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: RE : RE : RE : RE : RE : [lwip-devel] Can we remove pbuf_init()
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 18:41:20 +0200

>Is it a warning that can be turned off in your compiler?

No, it can't. And, except in this case, I think it's most of time legitimate...
I also note yesterday, using Simon's msvc6 port, that with "Level 4 (/W4)"
warning level, I got same warnings :

\OPENSOURCE\LwIP\src\api\api_lib.c(728) : warning C4127: conditional expression
is a constant

Something like ~480 warning in lwIP (with each LWIP_ASSERT, LWIP_ERROR,
etc...). But with VC++, we can set the warning level to /W3 to avoid that...

Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA
Chef de projet informatique
Microsoft Certified Professional