lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Cleanout of old ports

From: Jonathan Larmour
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Cleanout of old ports
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 17:42:46 +0100

Goldschmidt Simon wrote:

And I'd like some kind of 'board' where people can post their applications (including the lwIP version they are coded for) so that existing code can be used by more people. This shouldn't be in CVS, more like a wev service... Is there anyhing savannah can do for us there?

CVS in the contrib module seems a better way to me, especially if they were always included in the official release tarballs.

Jifl