lwip-devel

RE : [lwip-devel] Last changes by Marc

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: RE : [lwip-devel] Last changes by Marc
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 11:15:28 +0200

>Me too.  Marc has been an lwip developer for sometime but not particularly
>active of late.  In particular he was probably last active before I requested
>developers be more rigorous about the use of the bug and patch trackers and
>the Changelog, and I think Frederic has pointed this out to him.

Yes, I did it. I fact, It seems the lwip-commits emails were "blocked" (this is
not the first time), and I discover these changes when I got the last cvs head
to get changes for "[bug #19953] Bug in TCP State Machine - SYN_RCVD". After
exchange some emails, I gave him IRC channels informations, so, for Jonathan,
if you got a log of #lwip channel, you should got a part of the chat - it was
Thursday evenning.

Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA
Chef de projet informatique