lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] [bug #21307] tcp connect problem

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] [bug #21307] tcp connect problem
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 19:11:02 +0200

That seems like it could be a problem with the changed nagle algorithm.
While I didn't see that problem yet, I'll try to reproduce it tonight.
Hehe, didn't check in that part yet, so it's not a problem with the nagle algorithm.
Please turn on debug statements to let us know more.
Simon

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
Planned Release:

Details:

Hi all:
I use the new version from cvs.but find when use tcp connect,only two handshake,SYN->SYN+ACK,not send ACK,I change the tcp_process function as
follow:

tcp_process(struct tcp_pcb *pcb)
{

switch (pcb->state)
{
  case SYN_SENT:
       tcp_ack(pcb);
       break;
  case SYN_RCD:

}

I change "tcp_ack(pcb)" to "tcp_ack_now(pcb)",it can generate three handshake,do you agree?
}

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?21307>