lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] MSG_MORE flag for send

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] MSG_MORE flag for send
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 11:51:59 +0200

Interesting patch (this functionality is required by the TCP RFCs by the way), but I'd rather solve this without adding an extra parameter to a load of functions throughout the whole stack (I can already hear people saying' why add an extra parameter (which might be put on the stack when calling the funciton) for something I don't need?').

Anyway, as this is something to be discussed and in order it isn't just forgot, you should send in a patch on savannah.

Simon