lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #21181] Initial congestion window

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #21181] Initial congestion window
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 18:19:08 +0000

> I suppouse that congestion window should be calculated from
> this new calculated MSS.

I suppose so, too, but didn't find any documentation, yet. I think it should
be changed, but would like to hear comments from the others!

> Other question, that we could take more aggressive initial
> value for congestion window for example 2 * MSS.

lwIP was pretty conservative about the initial cwnd. We changed that to 2*MSS
in CVS HEAD already, but I don't know if the min(4MSS, max (2MSS, 4380 bytes))
is a good idea for lwIP...
Can you tell us the source of that? (I remember seeing it somewhere but can't
remember where...)

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?21181>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/