lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #7421] Implement SO_RCVBUF

From: Frédéric Bernon
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #7421] Implement SO_RCVBUF
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 10:42:31 +0000

Update of task #7421 (project lwip):

        Percent Complete:                     10% => 50%
             Assigned to:                    None => fbernon
         Planned Release:                    None => 1.3.0

Follow-up Comment #5:

I check in this first patch (since there is no problem if you don't set
LWIP_SO_RCVBUF=1 in your lwipopts.h).

>we should provide a function for access to recv_bufsize for netconn API
apps

I add a netconn_recv_bufsize macro in api.h

>we should really work on protecting recv_avail, or am I wrong?

Yes, but it's common problem for FIONREAD with lwip_ioctl/ioctlsocket.
Perhaps another task?

>maybe we should check linux or other stacks how they handle SO_RCVBUF for
TCP sockets...

Yes, good idea (but in a first time, the TCP_WND is a first feature, but
common to all tcp connections).

>Only I would combine the if statements that are the same for #if
LWIP_SO_RCVBUF and #else in api_msg.c

That what I did the first time, but it was not very "nice" for brackets, and
not really more readable. But feel free to change it if you prefer...

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7421>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/