lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Memory leak for timeouts

From: Marc CHALAND
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Memory leak for timeouts
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 18:02:25 +0100

2007/11/6, Goldschmidt Simon <address@hidden>:

> As you malloc the struct yourself (in your port) you have to provide the
> thread-exit function yourself (or in your port), which is not a thing
> every port (or even the core) needs.

OK, you confirm that we should implement a thread exit function which
frees allocated memory. As this memory is allocated into sys_arch.c
(sys_timeouts), I thought it is better to put the free into the same
file. As a consequence I thought it should be declared into sys.h in a
same maner as sys_thread_new.

What do you think about it ?

Marc