lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] 1.3.0

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] 1.3.0
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 19:46:43 +0100

Kieran Mansley schrieb:
OK, I've done this, and there are no tasks gating 1.3.0 (those that were
I've deemed sufficiently done to allow 1.3.0 out) but 5 bugs.  3 of
these bugs are assigned to me (oh dear) so looks like I'll have to find
some time!
Since task #7017 (Implemen DNS client) is nearly done, and it's really only the 3 bugs assigned to you now that hold up 1.3.0 (aside from many, many release candidates :-), do you need any help working on them or do you have them nearly finished?

Simon