lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] contrib module: add netif drivers

From: Pettinato, Jim
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] contrib module: add netif drivers
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 10:10:11 -0500

I think I suggested this back when we discussed the restructuing of the
repository contrib areas... I still think it's a good idea.

As a new user, a sample driver for my device that interfaces to lwIP
properly as a starting point is certainly better than nothing... even if
there are OS dependencies to work around. And for most drivers, I am
hoping those would be minimal anyway.