lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] 1.3.0 code freeze imminent

From: Piero 74
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] 1.3.0 code freeze imminent
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 00:24:42 +0100

Hi Simon

I'm working on lwip porting on LPC2368 microcontroller with FREERTOS.
There is no porting for this case in lwip cvs...
so.... i need to update my port by myself....
I have no enough time for my work (my company is waiting a completed code!)
and i need what is the best way to update my port.
I will have to read notes with the future lwip 1.3.0 release and ask to lwip for best understanding!
Bye, Piero