lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #20511] No persist timer

From: Oleg Tyshev
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #20511] No persist timer
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 17:31:39 +0000

Hi Kieran,

in original patch if send window is not 0
and we will send segment that greater then send window,
this segment will be splitted, and only first part sent.

In your implementation if send window is not 0
persistent timer is not started and segment can not be
moved from unsent queue to unacked queue.

It seems to me that this case is not covered with this patch.
May be instead of splitted segmented is possible to send whole segment, and
other site should trim this segment if it does not have enough place.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?20511>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/