lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] lwIP 1.3.0-rc1 released

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] lwIP 1.3.0-rc1 released
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:57:05 +0000

I've tagged the current CVS HEAD of lwIP as STABLE-1_3_0-RC1.  This
marks the first release candidate for 1.3.0.  Everyone should be able to
access using anonymous CVS, but if you're having problems I may be able
to create a tar archive of the source.

The CVS HEAD is now in a code freeze while 1.3.0 is released so there
should be no further API changes and only bug fixes that affect this
release can be committed.  Hopefully there will be very few bugs to fix
and so the full release of 1.3.0 will follow shortly.

Please update your ports and test this code.  It is very much in your
interests to do so.  There have been many changes in the last year to
improve lwIP, and these are all documented in the release notes on
http://lwip.scribblewiki.com/

Thanks

Kieran
lwIP Project Leader.