lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] msvc port in contrib

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] msvc port in contrib
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 12:06:47 +0100

Ok for me

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden>
To: "lwip-devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 11:47 AM
Subject: [lwip-devel] msvc port in contrib

Moin,

does anybody mind if I rename the msvc8 project files to not include a space in the name? It seems the automatic mails from lwip-commits can't cope with spaces in names (see http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lwip-commits/2008-01/msg00006.html ).

And does anybody care if I remove the old 'msvc6' port? It is kind of obsolete now that we have a common 'win32' port (we need to update the msvc6 project files in win32, of course).

BTW: I'll take silence as agreement :-)

Simon