lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] possible mistake in mem.h

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] possible mistake in mem.h
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 20:28:31 +0100

Iordan Neshev schrieb:
void *mem_malloc(mem_size_t size);
void *mem_calloc(size_t count, size_t size); //  mem_size_t???
Hmm, this is a bug, indeed! But I'd rather solve this the other way round: let the size parameter of mem_malloc be size_t, not mem_size_t. The reason for that is that it is the same for both MEM_LIBC_MALLOC settings.
I noticed some more "mistakes" like this one, but I'll post them separately if you don't mind.

Please don't hesitate to do so. Some of the recent changes have been implemented mostly on 32-bit platforms, so I won't say it's impossible that bugs like this have slipped in.

Simon