lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #7891] FTP Client for lwip ready for test

From: Iordan Neshev
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #7891] FTP Client for lwip ready for test
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:37:14 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
         Planned Release: None
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

Hello,

I submit a simple FTP client.
It uses a socket API that I wrote which does not require OS (it will be
available soon).
In the .zip file you will find instructions how to adapt the lwip's existing
socket interface to to run the client. It should be easy, but I did not test
this case.

Currently I have problems only with saving the received files in flash memory
from within the ftp client. Otherwise I save it through the receive callback.

Btw get ready for PPP and BSD sockets API for NO_SYS=1 :)

File Attachments:

Date: Wednesday 03/26/08 at 14:37  Name: fptclient_v01.zip  Size: 15kB   By:
iordan_neshev

<http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/download.php?file_id=15340>