lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] [patch #6459] Minor changes to err.h, stats.c & httpd/f

From: Pettinato, Jim
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] [patch #6459] Minor changes to err.h, stats.c & httpd/fs
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 14:51:44 -0400

I exported stats_display to my telnet module to be able to read the stats over
the network, so making them static would break that. I vote to continue to
conditionally include the functions and keep them exportable - for at least the
top-level stats_display() function (and maintain the function prototypes with
the same conditional include in stats.h).