lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #7891] FTP Client for lwip ready for test

From: Iordan Neshev
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #7891] FTP Client for lwip ready for test
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:23:01 +0000

In the .zip there is a .txt with a guide
and short description which includes:

> The client is based on the eCos client:
>  (URL)
> I promise to bring back the copyright notice later.

I could not find the original source file when I
prepared the archive, but I *PROMISE* to do it
and copy/paste the header before the client goes
in the CVS repository. At the moment the source
is intended to be tested and debugged.
I tested it only in laboratory conditions.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7891>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/