lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #7891] FTP Client for lwip ready for test

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #7891] FTP Client for lwip ready for test
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:43:08 +0000

Sadly promises aren't always kept, and have no legal standing!  By putting it
up here (even without the further advertisment of it) you're distributing the
software and so have broken the licence agreement.

I'm deleting the file, but please don't see this as not wanting the client or
other contributions, it's just that we have a duty to be careful about
software licences and the providence of contributed code.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7891>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/