lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] [patch #6539] ICMP broadcast

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] [patch #6539] ICMP broadcast
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 00:33:59 +0200

I don't have your chance: on a 192.16.1.0/24 subnet, from a windows pc, ping only reports the first answer (with wireshark, I can see that everyone replies). But since you can't detect more than the IP subnet, it's not a very useful detection method.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alain M." <address@hidden>