lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #7930] Create automatic test cases

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #7930] Create automatic test cases
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 18:22:29 +0000

Great news! But at least for unit tests, I'd prefer them to be under the
LWIP_SRC/test/ (LWIP_SRC being the dir where the CHANGELOG file is). This is
because it tests the main tree and I hope tests are more 'in sync' with the
code if they are in the same tree.

Which such complex tests thomas describes, this is of course another issue,
but I'd still prefer them to be 'near' the other tests...

I might go ahead and check in a few unit tests in a few days time to 'get the
ball rolling'...

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7930>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/