lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Porting lwIP for a OS less environment

From: Ashish P. Chavan
Subject: [lwip-devel] Porting lwIP for a OS less environment
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 12:20:42 +0530

Hi,
        I am new to lwIP and this mailing list. We are planning to port
lwIP-1.3.0 for some 16 and 32 bit MCUs without an operating system.
Before starting; I would like to go through similar kind of work done by
some one else. I browsed through latest contrib i.e. contrib.-1.3.0 but
didn't find anything similar.

Can anyone point me towards any effort already made for porting and
using lwIP in an OS less environment? It could be anything from
code/design/documentation/comments-feedback/etc.

I would really appreciate if someone can comment on functionality Vs.
performance of lwIP in an OS less environment.

Thanks for your time,

Ashish Chavan

|| Linux Is User Friendly, It's Just Selective About Who Its Friends Are
:-) ||