lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] wrap rtos queue in lwip socket

From: Piero 74
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] wrap rtos queue in lwip socket
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 17:31:15 +0200

...i understood difference between UDP and UDPLITE...
So... my doubt now is: UDP or RAWDATA?

2008/9/25 Piero 74 <address@hidden>

If i'm right, i could use loopif in other tasks, to exchange data from other tasks and TCPIP_TASK, so, in this task a could use ONLY select (as you said)
But, in my mind, the exchanged data through loopif, will be again a pointer to packet in shared memory (4 bytes)
But i'm thinking... which protocol is it better to use?
I'm thinking UDP, i don't know differences with UDPLITE and i don't know RAW data....
can you suggest me which is the best???