lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] LWIP stack and Classful network

From: Piero 74
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] LWIP stack and Classful network
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 14:44:28 +0200

Kieran,

my ip board with lwip now is under testing.
Our test department has communicate me bugs (no working) testing static ip in different class.

I have just did one test by myself, and i didn't see problem (as you said in your answer)
I'm waiting a detailed description of test procedure and bug that they have seen...

I'll post here some news....
Bye,
Piero

2008/10/16 Kieran Mansley <address@hidden>
On Thu, 2008-10-16 at 12:40 +0200, Piero 74 wrote:
> Hi all.
>

> I had some problem when i trie dto use lwip stack with different
> IP/subnet, following rules of Classful network :
>

> (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classful_network )
>

> Are there some restrictions choosing ip address for a netinterface in
> LWIP?

Not that I can think of.  Should work fine.

Kieran