lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] Three potential syntax errors in DHCP.c

From: Rejean Groleau
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] Three potential syntax errors in DHCP.c
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 16:02:28 -0800 (PST)

Bill Auerbach wrote:

> I think that the more reasonable warning from Lint should be "Unnecessary
> address operator on array type".

Yes, I believe it is just that, the warning is just about a nonessential
operator.

I think the warning was thrown because decades ago "taking the address of an
array name" was not consistently implemented. It is obviously no longer the
case, and I must apologize for this unnecessary post to the mailing list. I
will be more thorough next time, rest assured.

In any case, thanks for your time,

- Rejean Groleau