lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Doxigen docs for PPP

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Doxigen docs for PPP
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 07:52:20 +0100

> The docs at http://www.nongnu.org/lwip/ do not include the files for PPP.
>
> Can this be fixed? FWIK, it might just be that doxigen was not
> configured to include those files...

I don't know for sure, but I would guess the ppp files are not in a very good
shape right now. They might not be well-formed enough for doxygen.

It would be nice if you could check if doxygen generates useful output when
running over the ppp files. If so, Frédéric or Eric (I can't remember who
created the above doc files) might be nice enough to re-create them.

Simon
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger