lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Mercurial

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Mercurial
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 13:07:51 +0000

On Fri, 2008-12-12 at 12:48 +0000, David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-12-12 at 12:17 +0000, Kieran Mansley wrote:
> >
> > Please make your opinions known.  Unless there is a strong show of
> > support for the move, and few objections, I'll leave it as CVS.
>
> TBH, unless you're moving to git I'd be inclined to leave it as CVS.

Out of genuine interest, why the special status of git?  Savannah do
also offer git and SVN as alternatives.  The main reason we've resisted
any changes so far is I didn't notice that there was savannah support
for anything other than CVS.  As I said, we'll be staying with CVS
unless there is strong support and few objections to changing.

Kieran