lwip-devel

RE : [lwip-devel] Mercurial

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: RE : [lwip-devel] Mercurial
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 13:57:58 +0100

I have a preference for SVN (just for the possibility to rename/move items
without commit history lost).

I don't know Mercurial, but if you find a way to not lost the commit history, I
will not have any objections.

It will be the occasion to learn new tool.

====================================
Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA
Chef de projet informatique