lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] GIT trees for lwip, lwip-contrib.

From: David Woodhouse
Subject: [lwip-devel] GIT trees for lwip, lwip-contrib.
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:27:34 +0000

On Tue, 2008-12-16 at 17:03 +0300, Mike Kleshov wrote:
> But no-one is stopping you from forking the project and using Git or
> anything else for the fork, I suppose.

It doesn't have to be a _fork_.

I often mirror stuff from CVS, SVN, Hg or other silly version control
systems into git for my own use, and publish the resulting git trees
too.

There are git mirrors of lwip CVS at
  git://git.infradead.org/users/dwmw2/lwip.git
  git://git.infradead.org/users/dwmw2/lwip-contrib.git

They're browsable in gitweb at
  http://git.infradead.org/users/dwmw2/lwip.git
  http://git.infradead.org/users/dwmw2/lwip-contrib.git

They update hourly, at about 45 minutes past the hour.

address@hidden                              Intel Corporation