lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] SYN flood attack - lwip crash

From: Piero 74
Subject: [lwip-devel] SYN flood attack - lwip crash
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 10:39:49 +0100

Hi all

I did a test again using NMAP. I did an aggressive scan.
I have LWIP running on my board, with 3 listener open.

After the scan, i couldn't connect to board using a tcp client.
I debugging the code: lwip_stats doesn't show nothing strange, driver works, all pbufs seems free.

I have a wireshark log, but it's a zip file of 4MBytes... i suppose i cannot attach here
If it could be useful, i can send it to a private email of someone of active developers... please provide me the email address.

I don't know how debug this situation.... i'm trying again now.... any idea????

Bye
Piero