lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] SYN flood attack - lwip crash

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] SYN flood attack - lwip crash
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 07:29:34 +0100

> [..]
>
> I guess I would not have to do this if the RST flag
> or the tcp_slowtmr() could deal properly with the
> pcb->accepts_pending value.
>
> I would be very interested in seeing your patch for this,

You can download the patch (against CVS head) at
http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/download.php?file_id=17387

Unfortunately, I did not have the setup to test it :-( The basic idea is
whenever a half-open connection is killed, decrease the accepts_pending value
of the corresponding listen-pcb.

Simon
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger01