lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] tcp_input: order of processing question/comment

From: Pettinato, Jim
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] tcp_input: order of processing question/comment
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 12:58:03 -0500

I didn't bother to go look, but I seem to recall the likelihood of an
updated receive window being part of the reason for calling tcp_output
_after_ the recv callback?? I'm not sure it would harm anything to call
it _prior_ to the recv callback as well, but I agree we should still
call it afterward.

- Jim