lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] [patch #6521] lwip doesn't compile in 64_bit computers

From: Grubb, Jared
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] [patch #6521] lwip doesn't compile in 64_bit computers
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 12:19:58 -0800

For u8_t, %d is right.
For size_t.... good question. You might need a #define after all, since its
going to be either unsigned or unsigned long (and maybe it's possible to be
something else? But I would bet even though its not guaranteed by the standard
you wouldn’t actually ever find anything but one of these two values)...

Jared