lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] RE : [lwip-commits] lwip/src api/api_lib.c api/netdb.c

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] RE : [lwip-commits] lwip/src api/api_lib.c api/netdb.c api/sockets....
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 14:47:52 +0100

> You should add a comment in the CHANGELOG, else, it could be difficult to
> remember that ports have to be upgraded.

Yes, I forgot that.

> In the same spirit, about another recent change, shouldn't we add another
> format string for pointers (actually %p is used in igmp.c by example) ?

I don't think so: pointers (%p, used all over the stack), integers (%d) and
some others are well define at
http://opengroup.org/onlinepubs/007908799/xsh/fprintf.html

We only need defines for types that are not defined there and especially for
those which can be mapped to int/long/long-long depending on the platform.

Aside from that, I don't know how well known the '#' flag is. Does anybody know
if that is portable enough to be used?

Simon
--
Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a