lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #25608] Unable to use NO_SYS=1 and SYS_LIGHTWEIGHT_PRO

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #25608] Unable to use NO_SYS=1 and SYS_LIGHTWEIGHT_PROT=1
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 18:51:17 +0000

What I meant was that in the NO_SYS=1 section in sys.h, there are some
typedefs that would also have to be removed if including sys_arch.h. Of course
we could have the ports use #if NO_SYS in sys_arch.h, but that would be a
break to the existing ports (which we should avoid if it isn't necessary).

An alternative would be to *always* include sys_arch.h and rely on the
typedefs there (even if not needed).

I think I remember having moved the code for that to cc.h, where it is always
included. The baseline of the current implementation seems to be that
sys_arch.h provides OS funcitonality, which is not used with NO_SYS=1. I don't
know if we should change this but I also remember finding it quite funny when
starting with lwIP...

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?25608>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/