lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Re: generate a broadcast answer...

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Re: generate a broadcast answer...
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:19:50 +0100

> lwip_thread, right? or, how i can ask to lwip_thread to execute this
> function from another thread, (API works in this way and they are thread
> safe) ?

Use tcpip_callback() to execute any function in the tcpip_thread.

> Did you read my previous email, which start this discussion? My problem is
> to force packet traffic TO lwip board if it's connected directly with a
> pc.

To receive periodic packets, you will have to periodically send requests, so
you will have to force packet traffic FROM the board!

> Anyway... ARP_MAXAGE is only for clear arp table, it doesn't force
> refresh, right?

As I said, it will be re-requested next time you use the corresponding IP
address.
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger01