lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] read the arp table

From: Piero 74
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] read the arp table
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 00:33:13 +0100

as i said, i need to generate traffic to my board, even when it's
connected directely to router-modem adsl, and it is alone, or when
it's connected to a pc with cable without hub.

i'm searching the better way to access to arp_table from another c
file (i want to change less or nothing in lwip code)

piero