lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [patch #6786] task #7507: Hook to support static hosts file

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [patch #6786] task #7507: Hook to support static hosts file in DNS lookup
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 06:58:20 +0000

Update of patch #6786 (project lwip):

task #7507: Hook to support static hosts file in DNS lookup

Follow-up Comment #1:

Looks fine to me although we should provide a reference implementation: Most
systems will have the file either in RAM or ROM/flash since we are talking
mostly about embedded systems here.

Although, for functions that a port has to implement, the prefix should be
sys_arch_, not sys_ only.

Oh, and I've renamed the summary to reflect the fact that there is already a
task for this and it should get closed together with this patch.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?6786>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/