lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Memory (debugging) problem

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Memory (debugging) problem
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 07:45:05 +0100

> I was trying to go through all the size-related macros but finally gave up
> so I cannot suggest a patch. Could anybody have a look at this? We have
> some problems with memory allocation and would like to use debugging -
> currently it seems to introduce other problems, though.

Could you file a bug report on savannah? Otherwise this is bound to go
unnoticed if not fixed (*if* it's a bug) right away.

I think you are right on the PBUF_RAW, though. Are you using CVS HEAD or 1.3.0
(or even an older version)? I remember wanting to change this in CVS HEAD but I
don't remember if I really did ;-)

Simon
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger01