lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #26236] TCP options (timestamp) don't work with no-cop

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #26236] TCP options (timestamp) don't work with no-copy-tcpwrite
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 07:54:04 +0000

Update of bug #26236 (project lwip):

Follow-up Comment #2:

Thanks for this (and all the other fixes to the timestamp code that you've
made this week).  From a quick glance at the code it looks good to me, and
what you say makes sense.  I'll try and find some time to test it, but I'm
happy to resolve this fixed in the mean time.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?26236>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/