lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #24493] Dropped incoming packets cause a burst of dupl

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #24493] Dropped incoming packets cause a burst of duplicate ACKs
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 19:22:34 +0000

Update of bug #24493 (project lwip):

Follow-up Comment #6:

Bill, did you have time to capture a transfer where it does not recover?

Kieran, I'm curious why this is marked as planned for 1.3.1? We don't even
know the source of this, it might be nothing or anything.

BTW, Bill, what does "the transfer does not recover" mean? Does it mean that
instead of correct packets, only duplicate ACKs are sent? If so, that sounds
like a real bug (in contrast to the burst of duplicate ACKs, which I also
encountered multiple times, on slow hardware).

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?24493>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/