lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #22110] Recv() makes receive window update for data, t

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #22110] Recv() makes receive window update for data, that was not received by application
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 20:08:05 +0000

Update of bug #22110 (project lwip):

            lwIP version:                    None => CVS Head

Follow-up Comment #3:

Having a look through the code, this is clearly a bug resulting in the mix of
netconn- and socket-API (netconn_recv acknowledges the data but the socket
layer buffers it before presenting it to the application).

Being that, I don't know if we really should solve this (it would require
changing/extending the netconn API to either not ACK or not receive all data),
or if we should just hope that "sockets2" gives us the chance of cleaning up
the mess of having 3 APIs (converting to 2 - raw and sequential - by having a
socket-API that provides fast netconn-like functions)?

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?22110>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/