lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #24493] Dropped incoming packets cause a burst of dupl

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #24493] Dropped incoming packets cause a burst of duplicate ACKs
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 08:06:13 +0000

I marked this for 1.3.1 because I'd really like to make sure it's at least
understood before that release.  If there's a situation where connections can
completely stall it's a serious bug, but at the moment we're not really sure.

Lets leave it for 1.4.0 for now, but if Bill can get some more data on this
bug I'd be pleased to see it understood and fixed sooner.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?24493>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/