lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [patch #6786] task #7507: Hook to support static hosts file

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [patch #6786] task #7507: Hook to support static hosts file in DNS lookup
Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 13:45:06 +0000

Follow-up Comment #13, patch #6786 (project lwip):

> One minor addition I would suggest: currently there's no means
> of defining the prototype for the callout function so the
> compiler warns about its implicit declaration.

I've also thought about that, but sys.h or sys_arch.h is definitively not the
right header, because they are for OS adaption. It would be enough if the
function is defined in cc.h or even lwipopts.h.

I deliberately did not prototype the function as you could decide to have it
static, extern or inline, which would be pre-decided if I made that prototype.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?6786>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/