lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Savannah failure

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Savannah failure
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 21:38:47 +0200

Hey,

> The savannah team have found a more recent backup (from May 27th) and
> restored that, so I think we should be in the clear.  Simon: could you
> compare your existing local CVS checkout to what is available now and
> verify that they look the same, just to make sure we haven't lost
> anything.

Thanks for restoring, May 27th should be alright (I've been away since then,
anyway). However, I'm still not at home so it might take a while until I can
check it - I'm not expecting any diffs though. If there are any, I can still
check them in in a week or so.

Simon

--
GMX FreeDSL mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate und Telefonanschluss nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!
http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-aktionspreis/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a