lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] MSGCallbacks just for select() trigger

From: Fabian Koch
Subject: [lwip-devel] MSGCallbacks just for select() trigger
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 16:11:41 +0200

Hey Guys,

(using Lwip 1.3.0-stable)
in api_msg.c there are some lines like this:

    /* Trigger select() in socket layer. This send should something else so the
       errorfd is set, not the read and write fd! */
    API_EVENT(conn, NETCONN_EVT_RCVPLUS, 0);
    API_EVENT(conn, NETCONN_EVT_SENDPLUS, 0);

shouldn't this be surrounded by #if LWIP_SOCKET ?

I don't use the socket API but the netconn API and I get those strange things in my MsgCallback.

regards,
Fabian