lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [patch #6865] SO_REUSEADDR for TCP

From: Jeff Barber
Subject: [lwip-devel] [patch #6865] SO_REUSEADDR for TCP
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 15:37:46 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1, patch #6865 (project lwip):

I should have mentioned that I also included a fairly trivial bug fix in the
patch:  I duplicated the traversal code used in checking the other PCB lists
for the time-wait list.  The previous code checking the time-wait list did not
explicitly check for ipaddr_is_any() which originally caused my code to crash
because I was using a NULL pointer rather than &ip_addr_any.

(I don't whether passing a null pointer to mean "any" is really recommended
or not but it seems to be handled in most places in the stack correctly.)

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?6865>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/