lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Re: [bug #27117] tcp_listen_with_backlog

From: address@hidden
Subject: [lwip-devel] Re: [bug #27117] tcp_listen_with_backlog
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 16:47:00 +0200

Kieran Mansley wrote:
The tcp_accept() function sets (I think - from memory) the callback that
will be called when there is a new connection.  You should call
tcp_accepted() from that callback, not at the point where you specify
the callback with tcp_accept().

And you have to make sure you call tcp_accepted() with the *listen-pcb*, not the newly created *connection-pcp*, which is passed as argument 'pcb' to the accept callback (I made that mistake, too, and it also completely stopped the pcb from working).

Simon