lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #27157] Preprocessor definitions to exclude IPv6 sourc

From: Joseph Thomas-Kerr
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #27157] Preprocessor definitions to exclude IPv6 sources
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 02:01:52 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
         Planned Release:
            lwIP version: CVS Head

Details:

Hi,

I notice that IPv6 support is labelled "highly experimental" and not intended
to be used.

How about adding an LWIP_IPV6 option for it so that the source files can be
excluded by the preprocessor, as you have done with other options such as DHCP
or DNS?

The reason that I ask is that I want to use the unchanged LWIP release as
part of a plugin in my architecture (which builds all of the source files it
finds under the src directory). At the moment I need to delete the
src/core/ipv6 directory before it will compile.

I've attached a diff from rc2.

File Attachments:

Date: Mon 03 Aug 2009 02:01:51 AM GMT  Name: LWIP_IPV6.diff  Size: 1kB   By:
jokester01au