lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Re: LWIP_DEBUG in the ethernet_input function

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Re: LWIP_DEBUG in the ethernet_input function
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 10:14:08 +0200

Martin Velek wrote:
Hi,

I am using usprintf from stellaris luminary package. It is a simple
replacement of sprintf with only %c, %d, %p, %s, %u, %x, and %X
formatting characters and support for zero filling & number of digits.

So %2hx, %hhx gives me error because %h is unsupported. My cc.h definitions are:
#define U8_F "c"
#define S8_F "c"
#define X8_F "x"
#define U16_F "u"
#define S16_F "d"
#define X16_F "x"
#define U32_F "u"
#define S32_F "d"
#define X32_F "x"

Question is why are not used macros in function ethernet_input but in
all other places are.
That's because it has not been done yet. And the format (%2hx) is not used anywhere else, I think. However, I don't think there's a problem introducing a (predefined, overridable) define for this, only we had to understand what whas going wrong to know how to design the format. In this case, defining it to "hx" would be OK, I guess.

Simon